From legendary entertainers to the hottest newcomers, the biggest headline stars shine brightly at Beau Rivage.
July 14 - 16 & 21-23
Jabbawockeez brings their iconic show to Beau Rivage this summer! The world-famous dance crew has produced a show focusing on original and innovative choreography and synchronized dance moves set to heart-pounding music. TIMELESS, Jabbawockeez fourth stage production, is a sonically hypnotic voyage into the visionary minds of the masked members.
Familiar favorites and brand-new routines are supercharged with innovative production elements, breathtaking visuals and a mesmerizing laser effect. The show takes the audience along for a ride as the beloved characters land on earth from outer space, in search of the quintessential music playlist that spans generations, locations and musical genres.
Meet and greet packages are available.
Call 1.888.566.7469 for hotel packages.
With 1,595 seats and a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, Beau Rivage Theatre proudly hosts a line-up of top artists such as Santana, ZZ Top, Boston, Steve Miller, Martina McBride, Tony Bennett, Blue Man Group as well as comedians and elaborate production dance and aerial production shows.
Seating Capacity: 1,595 seats
GA/Seated Capacity: 1820 seats
Restrictions: Smoking is prohibited
Please observe the following guidelines so that everyone may enjoy the performance:
- Camera and recording devices are not permitted inside the theatre.
- Shows are up to 90 minutes in duration without an intermission.
- Seating begins 1 hour prior to the show.
- Late arrivals will be seated at an appropriate time during the performance.
- All guests entering the Beau Rivage Theatre must present a ticket to gain admittance.
- All sales are final: no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
The casino floor
From The Hotel Front Desk
Walk past The Buffet on the left and EIGHT75 on the right. Take a right at EIGHT75 and follow the pathway to the theater and ticket office. The ticket office will be on the right, just before the Beau Rivage Theatre.
From The Parking Garage
Exit from the parking garage elevators and take a right through the glass doors onto The Shopping Promenade. Continue on The Promenade to the Hotel Lobby. Take a right from the lobby past The Jewelry Box and a right at EIGHT75. Follow the pathway to the theater and ticket office.
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Sun||Closed|
Seated Capacity: 1,595 seats
GA/Seated Capacity: 1820 seats
Restrictions: Smoking is prohibited Please observe the following guidelines so that everyone may enjoy the performance: Camera and recording devices are not permitted inside the theatre. Shows are up to 90 minutes in duration without an intermission. Seating begins 1 hour prior to the show. Late arrivals will be seated at an appropriate time during the performance. All guests entering the Beau Rivage Theatre must present a ticket to gain admittance. All sales are final: no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max).
- Backpacks of any size are not allowed.Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food, Beverage, or Alcohol
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production)
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management)
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Venue Management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
- No bag check-in services are available for guests. Guests attempting to enter the arena with prohibited items will be turned away and asked to return the items to their hotel rooms and/or vehicles.
Unfortunately, no seats are available. Please select another time or call 888.952.2582.